- B.C. Home
- Ministry of Technology, Innovation and Citizens' Services
- Office of the Chief Information Officer
- Services for individuals, families and businesses
- Services for public sector organizations
- Services for government suppliers
More and more people are using social media like Facebook, Twitter and blogs to have conversations about what matters to them.
The technologies that make this possible also open up exciting opportunities for citizens to have two-way conversations with government.
Social media tools let us to talk with the public in new ways, which can help us improve communications with stakeholders and citizens and, ultimately, lead to creative solutions and improved services.
Please join the conversation. Stay Connected B.C. government social media sites.