- B.C. Home
- Ministry of Technology, Innovation and Citizens' Services
- Information Access Operations
- Freedom of Information
- Managers, Information Access
- Records Management
- ARCS Online
Administrative Records Classification System - Schedule 100001
Searching ARCS Online
Browse the relevant section of ARCS using the left navigation bar, and to link directly to the appropriate section and primary.
Search by keyword (specific search terms) or file code (primary/ secondary number), using the box below or the one that appears at the top of each ARCS Online page.
What is ARCS?
ARCS is an integrated records classification and scheduling tool that is used to classify, file, retrieve and dispose of administrative records.
To learn more about ARCS and other types of records schedules, see the useful links in the blue box.
- 2011 amendment notes removed. For information about the changes completed in 2011, see the 2011 Amendment Summary.
- ARCS supplements: References to these have been added to Section 5, to assist users from the broader public sector. For more information about ARCS supplements, see the ORCS e-Library.
April 2014: ARCS was formally amended in 2014 by adding a new secondary (100-05), revising primaries 340, 358, and 6450, and merging primaries 420 to 432 into one primary (432). For more information, see the consolidated amendment summary.