- B.C. Home
- Ministry of Citizens' Services and Open Government
- Information Access Operations
- Freedom of Information
- Managers, Information Access
- Records Management
- ARCS Online
CRMS Support (Corporate Records Management System)
Government Records Service (GRS), Information Access Operations, provides records management systems support for the legacy Corporate Records Management System (CRMS) which manages physical records. In addition, GRS can also provide Ministries with training on using CRMS.
Pam Briggs, Team Lead
- CRMS Level 1 training guide (PDF 221 kB)
- CRMS Level 2 training guide (PDF 249 kB)
- CRMS Foundations Online Module (approx. 20 minute web video): demonstrates creating records, volumes and enclosures, searching. Gives the basics in how to navigate and perform file maintenance.
- CRMS Disposition Online Module (approx. 20 minute web video): demonstrates CRMS functions for rolling over records, offsite process and onsite destruction process. Shows how to navigate the disposition processing screens.
- CRMS Quick Training Guide (PDF 1.18 MB): screenshots and descriptions for the most commonly used screens. A great place to start if you are new to CRMS, or if you want to review how to navigate the screens.
If you are looking for training (via LiveMeeting or in-person) courses are posted to the Learning Centre on a regular basis: https://www.bcpublicservice.ca/courses/browsecourses.asp?listby=name&initial=R
Questions or feedback on training may be directed to: TRNRMFOI@gov.bc.ca